FF:PSA_0PP Minor report for the com. exam - Course Information
PSA_0PP Minor report for the comprehensive examinationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Čerňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Jelínek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Katarína Millová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Moravec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zuzana Slováčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Daniela Turoňová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Dalibor Vobořil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tatiana Malatincová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (2)
- Course objectives
- The objective is to write a minor report for the comprehensive examination (research proposal).
Upon completion of this course, students demonstrate the ability to propose and design a research project on a preferred topic.
- The course documents the student's completion of his/her research proposal for the comprehensive examination. It is therefore associated with the seminar course PSA_SPP, and it is strongly advised that students take these courses during the same semester. The courses take the form of individual consultations with the supervisor on an as-needed basis.
- theoretical background
- research design
- research methods
- sampling design
- data analysis methods
- KERLINGER, Fred N. Základy výzkumu chování : pedagogický a psychologický výzkum. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1972. 705 s. info
- SILVERMAN, David. Ako robiť kvalitatívny výskum : praktická príručka. Translated by Martin Štulrajter. Bratislava: Ikar, 2005. 327 s. ISBN 8055109044. info
- Additional literature depends on the topic of the report
- dle tématu písemné práce
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Credit for this course is awarded by the student's supervisor based on his/her evaluation of the student’s completion of the research proposal for the comprehensive examination. The final version of the research proposal has to be submitted electronically as well as in a hard copy at the department's Secretary Office.
Credit will only be awarded to those students who will successfully complete the parallel course PSA_0PP, including all compulsory submissions.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information