FF:PSBB015 Current research psych. person - Course Information
PSBB015 Current research in psychology of personalityFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Katarína Millová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Katarína Millová, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 14:00–15:40 C51
- PSBA014 Psychology of Personality I
Personality psychology I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/30, only registered: 1/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, B-PSYCH_)
- Course objectives
- Aim of this course is to give students an overview of the problem areas in contemporary personality research. These reflect new trends in the international context as well as the traditional topics of Czech and Slovak psychology.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will gain an overview of the problem areas in contemporary personality research. These reflect new trends in the international context as well as the traditional topics of Czech and Slovak psychology.
- Macrosocial influences on personality, longitudinal studies, successful development, life-span development.
- Social change and human developmentconcept and results. Edited by R. K. Silbereisen - Xinyin Chen. London: SAGE, 2010. 1 online. ISBN 9781446252161. info
- Handbook of child psychology. Edited by Richard M. Lerner - William Damon. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, 2006. xx, 1063. ISBN 0471272884. info
- Historical influences on lives & aging. Edited by K. Warner Schaie - Glen H. Elder. New York, NY: Springer Pub., 2005. xiii, 309. ISBN 0826124054. info
- Paths to successful developmentpersonality in the life course. Edited by Lea Pulkkinen - Avshalom Caspi. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2002. x, 422 p. ISBN 0521804833. info
- Growing up in times of social change. Edited by Rainer K. Silbereisen - Alexander von Eye. New York: Walter de Gruyter, 1999. xvi, 343. ISBN 3110165007. info
- ELDER, Glen H. Children of the Great depression : social change in life experience. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, 1974. xxiii, 400. ISBN 0226202658. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- 80% attendance at lectures; discussion about chosen research
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/PSBB015