FF:PSBB018 Seminary of student.organisat. - Course Information
PSBB018 Seminary of Czech association of students of psychologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Lucie Stroupková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 27. 2. 16:00–17:40 K21
- Students active interest.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, B-PSYCH_) (2)
- Course objectives
- Orientation in the system of student's organizations; ability for leadership of project; knowledge of problems during creation and realization of project; actively participating as a leader or memeber of one project.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will gain:
- Orientation in the system of student's organizations;
- - Ability for leadership of project;
- Knowledge of problems during creation and realization of project;
- Ability of active participation as a leader or memeber of the project.
- Learning about CASP (history, acitivities);
- Information about international students` psychology organizations; Presentation of contemporary project and work groups (what can I do);
- Sorting to the working groups;
- Working at the groups through the semester;
- Evaluation of the elapsed time (what was done);
- Highlights for the following time (what could be done).
- Kiritz, N, J. (1980). Plánování projektu a jeho písemná forma. The Grantsmanship Center, LA
- Bartošová, B., Benedíková, L., Beranová, I. et al. (2003). Průvodce dobrovolnictvím pro neziskové organizace. Hestia, Praha
- MOI, A. Public Relations. (2003). Praktický průvodce pro neziskové organizace. Nadace Via, Praha
- HAWKINS, Peter and Robin SHOHET. Supervize v pomáhajících profesích. Translated by Helena Hartlová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2004. 202 s. ISBN 8071787159. info
- Teaching methods
- group projects
- Assessment methods
- Oral colloquium;
Active engagement counting at least 26 hours, presentation of outcomes, final reflexion and evaluation of one`s own contribution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/PSBB018