FF:PSB_106 Pract. Teaching of Ps. - Course Information
PSB_106 Practice Teaching of Psychology at Secondary SchoolsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- PSA_0SZ Comprehensive Examination && PSB_78 Didactics of psychology I
completion subjects: Basics pedagogy (DPS002), General and alternative didactics (DPS003), Didactics of psychology I (PSB_78)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practice teaching of psychology at secondary schools serves to acquire and develope a skill to teach subject of psychology. During practice teaching student realizes teacher observation and independent teaching. The goal is to introduce student teacher into the school documents and the general working of school too.
Practice completing student should be able to plan, implement and manage the lesson of psychology at secondary schools.
The student can critically evaluate the quality of their preparation for the lesson in terms of its application.
The student can evaluate the outcomes of teaching, the atmosphere and behavior of pupils in an hour and draw appropriate conclusions.
The student is able to record observations of classroom teaching process at school and it can analyze the observed phenomena (the main variables - the categories of teaching process).
- Practice teaching at secondary school - at least 5 teacher observations and 5 hours independent teaching in subject of psychology, introduction of trainees - future teachers with the basic educational documents and the overall operation of the school, or attendance at educational board, participation in subject-specific committees, participation in class meetings, introduction to teaching and pupil library, assistant work etc.
- Kosíková, Věra. Psychologie ve vzdělávání a její psychodidaktické aspekty. Vyd. 1. Praha : Grada, 2011. 272 s. ISBN 78-80-247-2433-1.
- DYTRTOVÁ, Radmila and Marie KRHUTOVÁ. Učitel : příprava na profesi. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada, 2009. 121 s. ISBN 9788024728636. info
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. První kroky učitele. Vyd. 1. Praha: Triton, 2004. 223 s. ISBN 8072544748. info
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. Ze studenta učitelem : student - praktikant - začínající učitel. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého, 2002. 145 s. ISBN 8024404443. info
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. Pedagogická praxe : průvodce pro současné studenty a budoucí učitele. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Vydavatelství Univerzity Palackého, 1998. 66 s. ISBN 8070677937. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
requirements for completing the course: 1 record observation lessons at secondary school psychology and the analysis and at least 5 written preparation of independent teaching (the recommended curriculum), evaluate the trainee's teaching practice of teacher (report confirmed headmaster)and self-assessment of teaching practice by the trainee
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: dva týdny.