FF:PSB_55 Som. psychotherapy - sano. - Course Information
PSB_55 Somatic psychotherapy - sanotherapyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 10:00–14:05 U29
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PSA_0SZ Comprehensive Examination
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 18 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/18, only registered: 0/18
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand and explain somatic psychotherapy-sanotherapy programms. Somatic psychotherapy is a part of integrative psychoterapeutic school in which verbal and non-verbal methods are combined. It is process-orientated. Sanotherapy is one of the branch of the somatic psychoterapy. Basic techniques are centering, grounding, facing, sounding, focusing, adulting, methods of manual medicine, methods evoking emotional corrective experiencing. Somatic psychoterapy - sanotherapy deepens therapeutic process and achieves the required change by reducing rigid defense mechanisms. The procedure is very effective in the cases of chronical pathological emotional states combined with acute psychosomatic and neuropsychological symptoms. The students of psychology learn the basic techniques and the base of client and therapist relationship.
- 1. Verbal and non-verbal methods of somatic psychotherapy-sanotherapy.
- 2. Basic techniques (centering, grounding, facing, sounding, focusing, adulting).
- 3. Methods of manual medicine ((methods evoking emotional corrective experiencing).
- Vašina,L.(2007): Inspiromat somatické psychoterapie-sanoterapie.Vyd.MU,Brno.
- VAŠINA, Lubomír. Sanoterapie (Sanotherapy). 1. vyd. Brno: Vydavatelství MU, 1999. 300 pp. Řada psychologická. ISBN 80-210-2017-2. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar (specially scheduled course); selective course
- Assessment methods
- Coursework assessment. Practical exam, presentations by professionals in the sectors.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.