FF:PSD_CJPR1 Foreign Language A2 - Course Information
PSD_CJPR1 Foreign Language (Alternative A - Publication and Paper Presentation in FL)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The student prepares and submits to the supervisor a scientific foreign language publication (an overview study, a publication of the partial results of a dissertation project), or a specialized foreign language paper. The content of this subject is a publication output of the dissertation, or the presentation of the results of own research at a scientific foreign forum. The form, content and extent of the subject's output is approved by the supervisor according to the research plan of the dissertation. The output must be listed / planned in the student's individual study plan.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will demonstrate the ability to work with scientific texts, design and methodologically ground the research design of the work, evaluate, present and interpret the results, discuss them and critically refer them to the relevant conclusions of other authors.
- Due to the content of the subject the curriculum can not be specified - the curriculum is determined by the supervisor.
- required literature
- Seznam literatury je shodný se seznamem literárních zdrojů příslušné disertační práce.
- recommended literature
- Mack, Ch., A. (2018). How to Write a Good Scientific Paper. SPIE, Bellingham, Washington, 108 pg.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background, consultation
- Assessment methods
- Credit. After previous consultations, the student will give the text a scientific foreign-language publication, or a scientific foreign-language paper, and will provide proof of acceptance/presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.