FF:PSD_CJPR2 Foreign language - Course Information
PSD_CJPR2 Foreign language (publication and paper in FL- variant A)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Professional foreign language publications and professional foreign language department. The content of this course is to prepare the publication of the dissertation and presentation of research results, and theoretical studies pertaining to the thesis at a professional forum. Students demonstrate the ability to work with specialized texts, conceived and methodologically sound research design to anchor the work, evaluate and interpret the results critically and put into context with the findings of other authors.
- Due to the nature of the subject can not enter warp.
- Seznam literatury je shodný se seznamem literárních zdrojů příslušné disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Student surrenders after consultations text trainers specialized foreign language publications, foreign language or vocational report and documented confirmation of the admission / presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.