FF:PSD_DP Doctoral dissertation - Course Information
PSD_DP Doctoral dissertationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main aim of this course is the development and subsequent submission of the thesis, fulfilling all the requirements it placed on a given topic. The principles for dispatching dissertation provides Study and Examination Regulations of Masaryk University on 13 4th 2006 - Chapter V Special provisions for study in doctoral programs - Article 30 of the dissertation (http://www.rect.muni.cz/statut/studrad_new.htm) Claims for thesis: The thesis must contain original and published results or results accepted for publication, the student must demonstrate the ability of independent research dissertation práce.Range: 180 000 characters.
- Claims dissertation: dissertation must contain original results published or accepted for publication , a student must demonstrate the ability of independent research work: critically evaluate relevant theoretical background work, synthesize knowledge from relevant literature, design research and design work then implement their own research project, process and adequately analyze and discuss the results, where appropriate, propose relevant measures, or another research direction in the field .
- Seznam literárních pramenů se řídí zadaným tématem disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- teoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. The thesis must be shown to be continuously consulted with supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.