FF:PSD_PP2 Pedagogical practice 2 - Course Information
PSD_PP2 Pedagogical practice 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radovan Šikl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, D-PSYCH_)
- Course objectives
- Students acquire pedagogical competences in teaching psychology in bachelor and follow-up master form of study. The preparation for the lesson, the lesson itself and its evaluation will take place under continuous supervision of the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to explain psychological concepts and theories, discuss various areas of basic and applied psychological disciplines with students, demonstrate interdisciplinary overlaps of taught topics.
- The syllabus cannot be specified, it depends on the type of educational activity.
- Literatura se odvíjí od vyučované oblasti psychologie.
- Literature is based on the taught area of psychology
- Teaching methods
- lecture, discussion, project teaching
- Assessment methods
- Credit will be awarded for proven 90 hours of teaching activity (including preparation for teaching and evaluation of teaching), or. for an adequate number of hours documented by the consultation activities of the bachelor's theses, by the modification of e-learning support, courses, etc.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information
- Activities realized within the course will be described in the Individual study plan.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/PSD_PP2