FF:PSD_PSV3 Research and study III - Course Information
PSD_PSV3 Research and study IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students demonstrate the ability to analyze available resources (eg. results of domestic and international research studies and reports) related to the subject of their dissertation. Students demonstrate the ability to theoretically anchor the research problem, define the research plan, analyze, critically evaluate and discuss relevant topics. An integral part of this course is the preparation and the actual conduction of the research work.
- not applicable
- Citační manuál podle APA
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students in this course demonstrates the ability to work effectively with the available electronic databases, to process literature review (min. 3 pages) on topic assigned by the supervisor. This review is the condition for the granting of credit. Moreover, a draft of the dissertation research design and document the current state of completion, including a plan for further implementation, will be submitted to the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.