FF:PSD_PSV4 Research and study IV - Course Information
PSD_PSV4 Research and study IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Study of the literature and primary sources, research. Students will be able to demonstrate independent work in searching, collecting, collating and analyzing adequate information sources. The knowledge gained must be able to seamlessly synthesize scientific text, analyze and critically evaluate their conclusions.
- not applicable
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students in this course demonstrates the ability to work effectively with the available electronic databases, process expertise in the scope of min. 3 pages on the specified supervisor, which is a condition for the granting of credit. At the same time his supervisor shall submit the final version of the dissertation research design and document the current state of completion, including the subsequent steps leading to the completion of its implementation and to determine the limits.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.