FF:PSD_TDP Doctoral dissertation thesis - Course Information
PSD_TDP Doctoral dissertation thesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The Doctoral Dissertation Summary contains the essential outline of the PhD candidate’s complete dissertation (purpose and objectives; methodology; results; conclusions) as well as a summary of his/her main scientific activities (publications and grant project participation) throughout his/her studies. The Summary serves as a basic presentation material of candidates submitting or planning to submit their doctoral dissertation for defence.
- Learning outcomes
- Students prepare and submit a dissertation summary, which briefly describes the contents of the dissertation – the project’s theoretical background, research design, findings, implications, and a list of key references. The summary should demonstrate the student’s ability to work with a scientific text and integrate key ideas and findings into a concise report.
- Students should follow general instructions for completing a dissertation summary (“autoreferát”) available on the faculty website: http://www.phil.muni.cz/wff/home/studium/doktorske/pravidla-a-prilohy.
- required literature
- Seznam literatury je identický se seznamem literárních zdrojů využitých v disertační práci.
- Teaching methods
- Students prepare the dissertation summary individually and consult the contents of the summary with their supervisor when necessary.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is awarded by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.