FF:PSD_TP1d Text preparation Id - Course Information
PSD_TP1d Text preparation IdFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Students must have completed courses: PSD_TP1a PSD_TP1b PSD_TP1c
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course includes consultations of the theoretical part of the dissertation with the supervisor. The subject is focused on the development of relevant scientific competencies.
- Learning outcomes
- Student in this course demonstrate the ability to work with specialized texts, drawing on the theoretical knowledge, synthesize the knowledge in an academic text, to critically evaluate the data and to propose a research design, including all the methods and procedures. Students will also be able to realize the limits of their research and to discuss their results.
- Outline of the dissertation is established in consultation with the supervisor.
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika, případně odborná literatura zadaná školitelem.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Student must, according to prior agreement with the supervisor, submit adequate preparation of the theoretical and empirical parts of the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: individuální konzultace - každý měsíc.