FF:PSD_ZSSP Semester Study Abroad Stay - Course Information
PSD_ZSSP Semester Study Abroad StayFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course involves undertaking a study visit at an academic institution abroad. Throughout the visit, students are required to engage in regular consultations with their supervisors via e-mail correspondence, videolink, or in person. The subject is focused on the development of scientific competencies.
- Learning outcomes
- Students in this course demonstrate the ability to scientific work independently as graduate exchange students at a foreign university of their choice. Typically, students are expected to use their stay to locate and study literary sources relevant to their area of interest, consult their project with experts and researchers in their field, develop their theoretical and methodological knowledge as well as practical academic and research skills, and, if applicable, participate on course instruction as teaching assistants or engage in research as research assistants.
- Due to the content of the subject the curriculum can not be specified - the curriculum is determined by the supervisor.
- recommended literature
- Relevantní zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika.
- Teaching methods
- Self-study, consultations, providing assistance with course instruction or research.
- Assessment methods
- To obtain a credit, students are required to submit a certificate of completion of a study visit of the required duration signed by the host institution. In addition, they have to submit an overview of activities (min. 3 pages) they engaged in during their stay to their supervisor, as well as a list of consulted literature, and/or, if applicable, data they collected during their stay. Finally, the students are also required to share their experience with their colleagues by giving an oral presentation at the Seminar for Doctoral Students.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Student si volí jednu z variant PSD_ZSSP nebo PSD_OR2.