FF:PSX_002 Clinical psychology - Course Information
PSX_002 Clinical psychologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Stroupková (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Vodová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Clinical psychology: The aim is to provide knowledge on clinical approach in psychology of health, psychosomatic medicine and other medicine and non-medicine related branches of psychology.
- Clinical approach in psychodiagnostics, psychotherapy, and rehabilitation. General issues of health and illness, health psychology, international classification systems, medical epidemiology and social and health policy at global, European and national level. The course is taught annually.
- Plante, T.G. (ed) (2005). Contemporary Clinical Psychology. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
- Teaching methods
- discussion, presentation, home-work
- Assessment methods
- Consultations - every months. Oral examinations during the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Výuka probíhá formou konzultací s příslušným vyučujícím.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen pouze zahraničním studentům psychologie.