FF:PS_BA011 Socio-ps. training in a group - Course Information
PS_BA011 Socio-psychological training in a groupFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michal Diviš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. David Havelka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vojtěch Juřík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Dana Sidorová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PS_BA011/DIVI: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Diviš
PS_BA011/HaZaSt: No timetable has been entered into IS. D. Havelka
PS_BA011/SidJur: No timetable has been entered into IS. V. Juřík, D. Sidorová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, B-PS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Practically oriented course in a small group with a focus on individual experiences "here and now", which uses techniques of social psychology and psychotherapy, leading to the development and enrichment of personality of participants with an emphasis on self-knowledge, social perception, communication and teamwork.
- The subject is instantiated during the initial meeting and continuously upgraded in the implementation of training depending on the capabilities, needs and expectations of the participants.
- Basic content of the course is as follows:
- Opening meeting focused on basic encounter of the participants with teacher (mutually).
- Multi-day practical training using socio-psychological techniques aimed at extending of self-knowledge, which leads to a more realistic image of self, greater capacity and self-correction figuratively as well as greater self-confidence and success.
- The training is aimed at increasing the sensitivity of the thoughts, emotions and motives of their own and other (greater empathy), a clearer awareness of group dynamics, group roles and collaboration needs in team, develop communication skills, creativity development etc.
- The final summary meeting focused on conclusion of a substantial part of the psychological processes resulting in previous phases of training.
- Kratochvíl, S. (2007). Příběhy terapeutických skupin. Praha: Triton.
- Komárková, R., Slaměník, I., Výrost, J. (2001). Aplikovaná sociální psychologie III. Sociálně psychologický výcvik. Praha: Grada.
- Kolařík, M. (2011). Interakční psychologický výcvik. Brno: Grada Publishing.
- Kříž, P. (2005). Kdo jsem, jaký jsem. Kladno: AISIS.
- Hermochová, S. (1988). Metody aplikované sociální psychologie. I., Interakční programy, interakční hry a tematická interakce. Praha: Univerzita Karlova,
- YALOM, Irvin D. and Molyn LESZCZ. Teorie a praxe skupinové psychoterapie. Translated by Hana Drábková - Martin Hajný. Vyd. 2. Praha: Portál, 2007. 647 s. ISBN 9788073673048. info
- Teaching methods
- Only seminar and self-experienced form of teaching which is realized in blocks after the agreement inside/between each seminar-group-participants.
- Assessment methods
- Type of the finalization will be specified by teacher at the begining of the semester. Mostly the active participations during the training time.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 26 hodin.