FF:REDMO Scholarly Book - Course Information
REDMO Scholarly BookFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Kateřina Bočková Loudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Nicole Votavová Sumelidisová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Modern Greek Language and Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- According to the agreement with the supervisor, doctoral students publish a scholarly monograph.
- Learning outcomes
- Students display their knowledge of literature concerning the given topic and their ability to write a scholarly text provided with relevant apparatus.
- On the basis of reading of primary sources and/or study of secondary literature, the student prepares text of the monograph. They consult the topic, difficulties with methodology and partial results with their supervisor.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Due to the specific nature of the subject, literature is assigned individually.
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in form of individual sessions with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to submit their texts to be printed in the above mentioned type of issue.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.