FF:REDOR1 Conference Paper I - Course Information
REDOR1 Conference Paper IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Kateřina Bočková Loudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Nicole Votavová Sumelidisová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Hellenic Studies (programme FF, D-RES_) (2)
- Course objectives
- Doctoral students present a paper relating to the topic of their doctoral thesis, eventually methods used for its elaboration. The topic, extent and manner of the paper presentation are set according to the agreement between the supervisor and the doctoral student.
- Learning outcomes
- The paper may be presented at conferences, symposia, specialized colloquia, or in a seminar of doctoral students.
- On the basis of reading of primary sources and/or study of secondary literature, students prepare text of the paper. They consult the topic and partial results with their supervisor. The paper must be presented before an expert audience, or in within a seminar of doctoral students.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in form of individual sessions with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to prepare and present their research paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: konzultace.