FF:REDVP Teaching a course - Course Information
REDVP Teaching a courseFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Kateřina Bočková Loudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Nicole Votavová Sumelidisová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Modern Greek Language and Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Doctoral students participate on teaching a course for B.A. or M.A. students.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to prepare and teach a university course.
- Discussion about the topic and the form of teaching with the supervisor.
- Preparation of the lesson.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu kurzu.
- Literature is assigned based on the topics of the course
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, independet preparation, teaching.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students will succesfully finish their teaching course.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.