FF:RJA119 Excercises in Russian Orthogra - Course Information
RJA119 Excercises in Russian OrthographyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Bumbálková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RJA119/A: each even Friday 9:10–10:45 KOM 409, J. Bumbálková
RJA119/B: each odd Friday 9:10–10:45 KOM 409, J. Bumbálková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- One semester discipline has a theoretic and a practical part. The basic spelling rules of the Russian language are being explained in the theoretical part (the brief introduction into the history of the problematic, the Russian shrift evolution and the general characteristics of the Russian spelling are also included). Once explained matter is all revised in the practical part especially in the form of the writing exercises.
- 1) History of Russian letters and spelling.
- 2) One -n- and double -nn- use in spelling of adjectives that have been derived from substantives.
- 3) One -n- and double -nn- use in spelling of participles and adjectives that had been derived form participles.
- 4) Negative particle in use with verbs, substantives, adjectives, deverbative adjectives and with adverbs.
- 5) Spelling of vowels after zh (ž), sh (š), ch (č) and sch (šč).
- 6) Spelling of vowels after ts (c).
- 7) Orthography of hard and soft sign.
- 8) Orthography of these signs in divisional role.
- 9) Letters i ;y: spelling after correlated consonants in the word stem, in suffixes, after prepositions and in endings.
- 10) Writing in common, separately and with word breaking mark.
- 11) Unaccented vowels in word stem.
- 12) Unaccented vowels in prepositions and suffixes.
- 13) Capital letters writing.
- BALCAR, Milan. Příručka ruského pravopisu. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1983. 118 s. info
- BALCAR, Milan. Orfografija, punktuacija i knižno-pis'mennaja reč' russkogo jazyka. Edited by Leontij Vasil'jevič Kopeckij. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1979. 265 s. info
- Teaching methods
- The course has a form of a exercising.
- Assessment methods
- Students who are signed in the subject are obliged to attend the lessons regularly. The whole theory will be checked in the form of a written examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.