FF:RJA_11 Conversation in Russian II - Course Information
RJA_11 Conversation in Russian IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Polina Zolina, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RJA_11/01: Mon 12:30–14:05 B2.32, P. Zolina
RJA_11/02: Thu 10:50–12:25 U26, P. Zolina
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Animator of Sport Activities (programme FSpS, B-TV)
- Russian Language and Literature (programme FF, B-FI) (2)
- Russian Language and Literature (programme FF, B-HS)
- Russian with orientation on Commercial Practice, Services and Travel (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- The course purpose. Development of the communicative competence which is based on training of hearing and reading with understanding. Accent on active use of Russian, understanding of similarity and difference of the Czech and Russian languages, ability to agree in the most widespread situations. Student should be able to understand the adaptation of text and literary texts . Recognize on the stated topics and defend his opinion Based on the knowledge gained to work independently with texts on the topics.
- Etiquette. Shopping: goods and services. Fashion. Travel. Money, wealth. Cultural life: theaters, concerts, exhibitions. Cooking. Computers in our life. Russian tradition. Student's life.
- Starovojtova, I. A.: Vaše mnenije. Učebnoje posobije po razgovornoj praktike. Moskva, 2006.
- NEKOLOVÁ, Věra, Irena CAMUTALIOVÁ and Alena VASILJEVA-LEŠKOVÁ. Ruština nejen pro samouky. Vydání 1. Praha: LEDA, 2002. 535 stran. ISBN 8085927969. info
- BALCAR, Milan. Ruská gramatika v kostce. Praha: LEDA, 1999. 125 stran. ISBN 808592756X. info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion,homeworks
- Assessment methods
- class discussion, homeworks,final project
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
General note: Kurz není určen rodilým mluvčím, pro něž je ruština jazykem mateřským.