FF:RJB424 Conversation in Russian I - Course Information
RJB424 Conversation in Russian IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Polina Zolina, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RJB424/01: Mon 10:00–11:40 B2.32, P. Zolina
RJB424/02: Thu 14:00–15:40 B2.42, P. Zolina
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 17/50, only registered: 0/50
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Aim: deduce of communicative skills and abilities of students in Russian with accent on discharge of errors which are caused by interference before Czech and Russian in the field of grammar and lexicon is supposed. Student should be able to understand the adaptation of text and literary texts; recognize on the stated topics and defend his opinion; based on the knowledge gained to work independently with texts on the topics.
- Image of Russia: historical and modern aspects. Features of national character. Foreigners in Russia. Work in Russia. How to pass interview. Problems of a modern family. A matrimony, children. The child or career? Health and style of life. Health and illnesses. The big cities and province. Ecology. Hobby. Hobbies. Collections. Future predictions. Supernatural abilities. Favourite words - as on them to learn character of the person?
- HORVÁTOVÁ, Marie. Ruská konverzace. Vydání I. Praha: Ekopress, 2004. 255 stran. ISBN 8086119823. info
- ŽOFKOVÁ, Hana. Česko-ruská konverzace. Vyd. 1. Voznice: LEDA, 2003. 407 s. ISBN 8073350203. info
- KRYLOVOVÁ, Nina Grigor'jevna, Nadežda Ivanovna SAMULJOVOVÁ and Nina Archipovna FEĎANINOVÁ. Mluvte s námi rusky : Tak govorjat russkije. Moskva: Russkij jazyk, 1978. 350 s. + 1. info
- Teaching methods
- seminar activities, group activities
- Assessment methods
- compozition, oral task
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.