FF:RJB425 Conversation in Russian II - Course Information
RJB425 Conversation in Russian IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Anna Agapova, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 14:00–15:40 B2.32
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 24 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/24, only registered: 0/24
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Aim: deduce of communicative skills and abilities of students in Russian with accent on discharge of errors which are caused by interference before Czech and Russian in the field of grammar and lexicon is supposed. Student should be able to understand the adaptation of text and literary texts; recognize on the stated topics and defend his opinion; based on the knowledge gained to work independently with texts on the topics.
- About the politician. Corruption. Elections. Army. Social problems. Problems of the modern world. Globalisation. Cloning. Sects. Russian nature. Museums. Mass culture in Russia. Russian cuisine. Russian mass-media. A phenomenon of popularity of reality-show. Communication facility: history and the present. Youth subculture. Sports.
- HORVÁTOVÁ, Marie. Ruská konverzace. Vydání I. Praha: Ekopress, 2004. 255 stran. ISBN 8086119823. info
- ŽOFKOVÁ, Hana. Česko-ruská konverzace. Vyd. 1. Voznice: LEDA, 2003. 407 s. ISBN 8073350203. info
- KRYLOVOVÁ, Nina Grigor'jevna, Nadežda Ivanovna SAMULJOVOVÁ and Nina Archipovna FEĎANINOVÁ. Mluvte s námi rusky : Tak govorjat russkije. Moskva: Russkij jazyk, 1978. 350 s. + 1. info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion
- Assessment methods
- group projects, homeworks,esej final project
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/RJB425