FF:RJB_46 Russian in the Sphere of Busin - Course Information
RJB_46 Russian in the Sphere of Business and Enterprise IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Yevheniya Pancheshna (lecturer)
Mgr. Anastasija Sokolova, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:30–14:05 U27
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- RJB_19 Russian in the Sphere of Business and Enterprise
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Russian with orientation on Commercial Practice, Services and Travel (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- The students will gain basic knowledge and skills in the area of passive and active translation of business texts in the seminar. The course concentrates on adoption of basic vocabulary, specific syntactical constructions and acquisition of skills of formal processing of business contracts and related business documents.
- Business negotiations.
- Conditions of sale.
- Orders of goods and services.
- Business offer.
- Contracts, deals.
- General conditions of sale.
- Financial and bank operations.
- Mrověcová, L.: Obchodní ruština. Brno 2007. ISBN 978-80-251-1598-5
- Kozlova, T. a kol.: Dogovorilis! Obchodujeme, podnikáme a komunikujeme v ruštině. Plzeň 2004. ISBN 80-7238-155-5.
- Gálová, D.: Ruština pro podnikatelskou sféru II. VUT v Brně, Brno 2005
- Teaching methods
- One 1.5 hour class per week.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium: written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.