FF:RLB402 Identities in Confrontation I - Course Information
RLB402 Identities in Confrontation IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Táňa Dluhošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milan Fujda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Kristýna Kuboňová (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Dušan Lužný, Dr. (lecturer)
PhDr. Dalibor Papoušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Radka Svačinková (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. David Václavík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. David Zbíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Radek Kundt, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Michaela Ondrašinová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. David Václavík, Ph.D.
Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Milan Fujda, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/60, only registered: 0/60
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.