FF:RLBcA012 History of Religious Studies - Course Information
RLBcA012 History of the Study of ReligionsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s) (plus 1 credit for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Radek Kundt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. et Mgr. Radek Kundt, Ph.D.
Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Sedlářová
Supplier department: Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 16:00–17:40 K24
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- RLBcA001 Introduction to Religion && ! RLA12 History of Religious Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 0/50, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/50
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Study of Religions (programme FF, B-RL_) (3)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Posluchači religionistiky povinně ukončují zkouškou.
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo religionistiku je podmíněn souhlasem vyučujícího.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/RLBcA012