FF:ROM0B110 Catalan IV - Course Information
ROM0B110 Catalan IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Pavlína Javorová Švandová (lecturer)
Mgr. David Utrera Domínguez (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 9:10–10:45 N43
- Students must have passed katalanstina III.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 44 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This subject is the continuation ofcatalan language III. The aim of the subject is for students to achieve the vantage level in catalan language, allowing them thus to achieve a basic level of communication. This subject is complemented with the Conversation seminar IV, which is very recommended to be followed simultaneously. Catalan language IV works on the 4 communicative skills using multimedia materials.
- On completing the course, students should be able to understand common texts as well as general - even more extensive - utterances. They should also be able to speak and/or write about a range of personally-oriented topics.
- Digui, digui... Curs de catala per a no-catalanoparlants. Collectiu, Enciclopedia catalana, 1999
- Catala sense distancies. Gabinet de didactica, Gen.Cat, Barcelona: Portic, 1998
- Exercicis de pronunciació del catala. Dolors Badia, Salvador Comellas, Barcelona: Eumo, 1983
- Gramatica catalana. P. Fabra, 15a ed. Barcelona: Teide, 1991
- Teaching methods
- Lecture: description of the literary field, explanation and definition of basic notions and their demonstration on concrete texts by concrete authors. Seminar: Application of the acquired theoretical knowledge on authentic texts. In the form of a presentation the students show their capability to connect their theoretical knowledge while working with a concrete text.
- Assessment methods
- Examination. test + conversation + listening. Seminar attendance is mandatory. (Exceptions possible on consulting the teacher)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information