FF:ROM1BFR03 Practical French III - Course Information
ROM1BFR03 Practical French IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 10:00–11:40 G22
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! ROMFJIB2XP Practical French III
Kurz navazuje na Přípravný jazykový seminář francouzský II.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 12/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen the knowledge of French and to develop the vocabulary a communicative competence.
- Learning outcomes
- After taking this course, the student will be able to understand and comunicate in French at a A2-B1 level according to the European Reference Frame.
- 1. Pronunciation (listening excercises), stress, intonation, liaison.
- 2. Greetings, introducing oneself. Pronunciation - practice.
- 3. Declarative and interrogative sentences. Reading simple texts.
- 4. Intonation of declarative sentence, rhythmical group, article, verb "faire".
- 5. Liaison, plural of nouns and adjectives. Dictation.
- 6. Intonation, nasal vowels, contracted article, possesive pronouns.
- 7. Gender of nouns, definite and indefinite article. Reading.
- 8. Open, close and final consonants. Future periphrastic. Preposition after expressions of multitude. Dictation.
- 9. Liaison - practice. Dependent possesive pronouns. Irregural formation of feminine adjectives. Reading.
- 10. Demonstrative pronouns and independent personal pronouns. Pronunciation - practice.
- 11. Verbs of the 3rd class, contraction of articles, numerals. Dictation.
- 12. Pronunciation, grammar, reading - revision.
- 13. Obligatory liaison, order, personal pronouns in positive command. Near future.
- 14. Reading, relative pronouns, pronominal adverbs "y" a "en". Dictation. Passé composé, infinitive constructions, irregular verbs.
- 15. Pronunciation - practice.
- 16. Past tense of reflexive verbs, emphasis, irregural formation of plural. Dictation.
- PRAVDOVÁ, Marie and Miroslav PRAVDA. Francouzština nejen pro samouky. První vydání. Voznice: LEDA, 2007. 568 stran. ISBN 9788073350833. info
- PRAVDA, Miroslav and Marie PRAVDOVÁ. Francouzština pro samouky. 2. vyd. Voznice: LEDA, 2000. 463 s. ISBN 8085927748. info
- PRAVDA, Miroslav and Marie PRAVDOVÁ. Francouzština pro samouky. 2 : kazeta. Voznice: LEDA, 1997. 1 magnetof. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar: application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar. Credit: Regular attendance and active class participation. Written final test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru francouzština.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/ROM1BFR03