FF:ROMDTP2 Writing Seminar II - Course Information
ROMDTP2 Writing seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Eva Lukavská, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Stehlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Daniel Vázquez Touriňo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ROMDTP1 Writing Seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to monitor and evaluate students´ progress in writing their PhD thesis. It is supposed that PhD students keep writing continuously, consult each chapter with their tutors and hand them assigned portions of text. The outcome of the course will be 30-50 pages of draft, or other number of pages, as agreed.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/ROMDTP2