FF:ROMDTP4 Writing Seminar - Course Information
ROMDTP4 Writing seminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to monitor and evaluate students´ progress in writing their PhD thesis. It is supposed that PhD students keep writing continuously, consult each chapter with their tutors and hand them assigned portions of text. The outcome of the course will a considerable number of pages or chapters, as previously accorded with tutor.
- Learning outcomes
- Student attend tutorials and they send to their tutors assigned chapters of their theses.
- 1. assigning number of pages and structuring of the proposed text that must be handed in during the semester
- 2. tutorials and handing in the text
- literaturu zadá vedoucí
- Teaching methods
- independent work, tutorials
- Assessment methods
- credit for handing in assigned parts of the text
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.