FF:ROMDZS4 Research and Study Stay IV - Course Information
ROMDZS4 Research and Study Stay IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- ROMDZS3 Research and Study Stay III
Professional readiness of the doctoral student.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is a research stay at a selected foreign university, in specialized libraries, archives, etc. The minimal stay is one month. Aims of the research stay and the plan of research is to be approved by supervisor. In cases of students of combined form of study, the stay can be divided in shorter terms, eventually the doctoral board can approve alternative form of stay or other possible solution.
- Learning outcomes
- A report on research stay, assessed by the supervisor.
- 1. planning the research stay
- 2. consulting the plan with the supervisor
- 3. evaluation of successfulness of the stay
- literaturu zadá vedoucí
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.