FF:ROMGC Allocation of a grant - Course Information
ROMGC Allocation of a grantFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ROMZG Grant application
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to support PhD students in their grant allocated research. PhD students work task by task on their grants (individual or collective) presenting their partial results.
- Learning outcomes
- Students meet liabilities of the research project (academic as well as finantial ones).
- Meeting liabilities of the research grant.
- literaturu zadá vedoucí
- Teaching methods
- independent research
- Assessment methods
- Credit for an allocated grant.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.