FF:ROMLIKONF3 Conference III - Course Information
ROMLIKONF3 Conference IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Eva Lukavská, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Daniel Vázquez Touriňo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Professional readiness of the doctoral student.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The content of the course is to prepare and present a paper on a international scholarly conference (except Slovakia). It is recommended to consult the choice of conference previously with tutor. Once published the paper in conference proceedings it is not allowed to certify it as a course Scientific paper.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- compile the text of the conference paper;
- present a conference paper;
- perform a professional discussion
- 1. Topic fomulation.
- 2. Methodological approach.
- 3. Writing.
- 4. Evaluation by the director of the thesis.
- Literatura stanovena vedoucím doktorské práce.
- Teaching methods
- 1. Topic fomulation. 2. Methodological approach. 3. Writing. 4. Evaluation by the director of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credit - based on oral evaluation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/ROMLIKONF3