FF:RSb001 Language Practice I - Course Information
RSb001 Language Practice IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Bumbálková (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Libuše Klangová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Taťjana Zaňko (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Stanislava Špačková, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RSb001/01: Mon 10:00–11:40 B2.52, Wed 10:00–11:40 D31, J. Bumbálková, T. Zaňko
RSb001/02: Mon 12:00–13:40 D51, Wed 8:00–9:40 B2.24, J. Bumbálková, T. Zaňko
RSb001/04: Tue 8:00–9:40 B2.42, Thu 8:00–9:40 D41, J. Bumbálková, L. Klangová
- The knowledge of Russian alphabet (block and cursive letters).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Language practice is conceived as a systematic training in practical knowledge of the language which is intended:
- to create complex language requirements and speech skills necessary for a full-fledged communication in Russian on common topics of everyday life;
- to intensively train grammatical forms according to parts of speech and their correct use both in minimal and broader speech contexts;
- to gain sociocultural competences essential for the communication in the Russian-language environment.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing the course, the student will be able:
- to express himself freely and clearly in basic communicational situations in writing and orally;
- to use necessary vocabulary;
- to work with the authentic written and oral text in Russian language;
- to react correctly in various communicational situations.
- Autobiography, Daily Regime.
- Family, Family Relations.
- Living and Travelling, Holiday, Free Time.
- Masculine, Feminine and Neuter Nouns (declination of productive and unproductive types of nouns)
- required literature
- Belyntseva, Olga - Janek, Adam: Učebnice současné ruštiny. 1. díl. Brno: Computer Press, 2009. ISBN 978-80-251-2442-0.
- BALCAR, Milan. Sbírka cvičení k ruské gramatice. V Praze: Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 1996. 99 stran. ISBN 8070793074. info
- recommended literature
- MISTROVÁ, Veronika, Danuše OGANESJANOVÁ and Jelena TREGUBOVÁ. Cvičebnice ruské gramatiky :12000 příkladů s řešením na protější straně. 1. vyd. Praha: Polyglot, 2004. 569 s. ISBN 80-86195-29-5. info
- ČÁRA, Vladimír. Ruská mluvnice pro střední školy. 4. upravené vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1996. 197 s. ISBN 8004248918. info
- BALCAR, Milan. Příručka ruského pravopisu. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1983. 118 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Two two-hour lectures a week. Activities lead by teacher are alternated with the individual or group work of students. The accent on the involvement of various language competencies (writing and reading in Russian, listening and understanding of the text, grammar skills).
- Assessment methods
- The credit is based on written test that consists of three sections (text correction, grammar part, translating), it checks the gained knowledge of the students.
For successful passing the credit the student should complete each section by having a minimum score of 70 percent in sections A and B and a maximum of 50 penalty points in the section C.
The student must attend the course (80% attendance) and complete assigned tasks during the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses