FF:RTDS20 Theory and History of Russian - Course Information
RTDS20 Theory and History of Russian LiteratureFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Josef Dohnal, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ivo Pospíšil, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Ivo Pospíšil, DrSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Ivo Pospíšil, DrSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: understand and explain the principles of the theory of literature in its historic evolution; work with information on the history of Russian literature for the interpretation of the problems in own scholarly work; make deductions based on acquired knowledge of the principles of contemporary theory of literature; interpret fine literature according to contemporary principles of intepretation.
- .1. The structure of literary scholarship, its relations to the related sciences.
- .2. The main representants of poetics and aesthetics in the evolution of history.
- .3. The relationship between theory of literature and history of Russian literature (classicism, positivism, estopsychology, modernism, avant-garde, postmodernism)
- .4. The main periods of Russian literature in European context (even the period of current work)
- .5. Metamorphoses of the Theory of literature in 20 century.
- .6. Russian formalism, structuralism, sémiotice, poststructuralism, deconstruction.
- .7. Phenomenology, hermeneutics, pragmatism.
- .8. Problems of versification.
- .9. Image, methaphor, symbol, myth
- .10. Principle of narration, poetics of drama.
- .11. Interpretation of fine literature.
- .12. Using new informations in own science work.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations; homeworks; reading; drills; writing paper.
- Assessment methods
- final project, oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- http://www.durov.com/study/1119044053-195.html ;knihy.abz.cz/obchod/teorie-literatury