FF:SAKS31 Spanish in the U.S.A. - Course Information
SAKS31 Spanish in the U.S.A.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s) (plus 3 credits for an exam). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- doc. PhDr. Tomáš Pospíšil, Ph.D.
Center for North American Studies - Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Center for North American Studies - Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 12:30–14:05 G25
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- North-American Culture Studies (programme FF, N-FI)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.