FF:SAKS80 Internship - Course Information
SAKS80 InternshipFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Tomáš Pospíšil, Ph.D.
Center for North American Studies - Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Center for North American Studies - Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- North-American Culture Studies (programme FF, N-FI)
- Course objectives
- A compulsory part of the program is internship, ideally in an organisation or company dealing with North America and its cultures; as an alternative, organisations dealing with issues of mobility, integration of foreigners, migration, cultural reconciliation and adaptation can also be used, such as CEACS, the Expat Center, Euraxess, the South Moravian Center for International Mobility, and the NGOs dealing with similar issues.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- work in an organization working with partners in North America;
- work in an organization dealing with mobility, integration of migrants, migration, cultural reconciliation and adaptation.
- Finding an internship. Doing the internship. Reporting on the experience to the program coordinator.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.