FF:SBA301 Language Course V - Course Information
SBA301 Language Course VFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miloš Pantić (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Václav Štěpánek, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 14:10–15:45 G21, Wed 15:50–17:25 C32
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SBA206 Language Course IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Study of Serbian language, new lexical items - mainly phrases and terminology, at the end of the course students should be able to actively use the spoken and written language.
- - morphology (declinations, tenses, comparation of adjectives) and word formation. Lexical part - synonyms, antonyms, slang and phrases. Conversation topics: language and communication, art, computers and new technology, ecology, space, customs and superstition, work (writing the biography and a motivation letter). Texts for each topic (newspaper articles or Internet articles).
- ŽIVANIĆ, Ljubica and Maša SELIMOVIĆ-MOMČILOVIĆ. Srpski jezik za strance. Beograd: Institut za strane jezike, 1998. 43 s. ISBN 86-7147-055-5. info
- SEDLÁČEK, Jan. Stručná mluvnice srbocharvátštiny. Praha: Academia, 1989. ISBN 8020001719. info
- Teaching methods
- Serbian: Seminars, 1½ hours per week, plus half an hour tutorials to be arranged individually with students.
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of a class discussion. Conditions for joining the final test: - A maximum of 3 absences, all homework (a total of 8)20%, text translated from Czech to Serbian - 2 pages A4 text of students choice (the term for submission of translations - the last lesson in November)30%. Examination: - The test has two parts, grammar and vocabulary. In order to pass the test, student must have 70% of each exercise correct)50%.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses