FF:SHK09 Listening seminar I. - Course Information
SHK09 Listening seminar I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Studeničová (seminar tutor)
- Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-OT)
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: listening a repertoire of Music of Middle Ages and early Renaissance.
- PHILOMATES, Václav. Musicorum libri quattuor. Edited by Martin Horyna. Vyd. 1. Praha: KLP, 2003. xliv, 122. ISBN 8070406445. info
- Teaching methods
- Listening to musical examples with following test.
- Assessment methods
- Distant listening taking advantage of E-learning and information sources: https://elf.phil.muni.cz (Kurz SHK09 Poslechový seminář I.)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin konzultací.