FF:SHK11 Listening seminar II. - Course Information
SHK11 Listening seminar II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Studeničová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-OT) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, students will be able to: - indentificate the form, style of given samples of music - discuss the interpretation of given samples of music
- Musical forms of reanaissance music.
- nahrávky CD
- Teaching methods
- Listening the music, tests.
- Assessment methods
- written tests
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin konzultací.