FF:SH_AK Absolutorium concert - Course Information
SH_AK Absolutorium concertFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Martin Celhoffer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Robert Hugo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MgA. Monika Knoblochová (seminar tutor)
MgA. Ján Krigovský (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Eleonora Machová (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (seminar tutor)
Mgr. MgA. Miloslav Študent (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Irena Troupová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marika Žáková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Martin Celhoffer, Ph.D.
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Martin Celhoffer, Ph.D.
- Prerequisite: completion of 6 terms of instrument/singing and Absolutorium Seminar I. and II. (SHK07a a SHK07b)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-OT)
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: The ability of public performance taking advantage of knowledge getting during the whole study. Apropriate selection and setting up the repertoire.
- Public performance
- Assessment methods
- Public concert. Terms are usually not given within the IS, they are consulted during the interpretation seminar. Student has to respect the term agreed. In the case of serious circumstances another term is allowed in alternative place (building A, No.306), student eventually secure the place alone.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.