FF:SH_BZk Bachalor degree exam - Course Information
SH_BZk Bachalor degree examFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Mgr. Robert Hugo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Miloš Štědroň, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Stanislav Tesař (seminar tutor)
- Mgr. Robert Hugo, Ph.D.
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Robert Hugo, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- The completion of all study duties according to study programme allows students to execute this exam.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-OT)
- Course objectives
- Students are manifesting orientation within the specialization counseling their diploma thesis. The exam consist of these parts: 1. performance practice of early music, 2. history of music.
- no syllabus
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam in front of the committee.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses