FF:SJIIA116 State Exam - Course Information
SJIIA116 State ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Eva Lukavská, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Stehlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Daniel Vázquez Touriňo, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Absolutorium všech předepsaných povinných předmětů, dosažení předepsaného počtu kreditů, odevzdání magisterské diplomové nebo oborové práce.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- State exam is an oral comissional exam.
In major studies it consists of two parts: defence of the diploma thesis and oral exam.
In minor studies it consists of oral exam only.
At the defence the student shortly presents his or her thesis (as a presentation or poster) and responds to tutor's and oponent's reviews. The defence is held in Spanish or in Czech (to be chosen by the student).
At the oral exam the student draws two topics from the Spanish linguistics, two topics from the Spanish and Latin American literature and civilization and one topic from the reading list. The exam is held in Spanish. The list of topics can be found in the study materials in the IS MUNI.
The aim of the State Exam is to prove that student has adequate factual and methodological knowledge from the field and he or she is able to apply them in general as well as specialized context; that he or she is well versed in basic manuals; and that he or she is able to speak in good Spanish.
- 1. Defence of the diploma thesis (majors)
- 2. State oral exam
- Bosque, I., V. Demonte (eds.) (1999): Gramática descriptiva de la lengua espaňola, Madrid, Espasa-Calpe.
- Oviedo, José Miguel, Historia de la literatura hispanoamericana. Tomo I-IV. Madrid, Alianza Editorial 1998-2005.
- Bělič, Oldřich, Forbelský, Jose, Dějiny španělské literatury. Praha, Státní pedagogické nakladatelství 1984.
- ALCHAZIDU, Athena, Yolanda PÉREZ SINUSÍA and Paula GÓMEZ GONZÁLEZ. Esbozo de la historia de la literatura espaňola (A Brief Survey of the Spanish Literature). AP BRNO. Brno: Anton Pasienka, 2004. 284 pp. AP Brno. ISBN 80-902652-3-5. info
- Teaching methods
- Oral exam
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/SJIIA116