FF:SKANSI_32 Oral Presentation II - Course Information
SKANSI_32 Oral Presentation IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Agneta Ch. Alarka Kempe (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Eliška Straková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Agneta Ch. Alarka Kempe
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SKANSI_32/01: Tue 10:50–12:25 K21, E. Straková
SKANSI_32/02: Tue 14:10–15:45 G24, E. Straková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 35 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/35, only registered: 0/35
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Scandinavian Studies (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- The course Ústní jazyková prezentace II is a continuation of the course Ústní jazyková prezentace I. The course is intended to deepen the practical knowledge of oral presentation, based on work with larger original journalistic and literary sources such as newspaper reports, radio and television news broadcasts.
- 1. Television as a modern god: The role of television in everyday life in Sweden and the Czech Republic 2. Newspaper or internet: Benefits of buying newspapers and reading newspapers on the Internet 3. Expressen or Blesk: Swedish and Czech tabloid newspapers 4. Politics and everyday life: conversation with a politician 5. Why vote and whom? Political preferences, reasons of own choices 6. Ingmar Bergman visiting: Interview about the work and life of a Swedish artist (important personalities in cultural life)
- Andersson, L.-G. Fult språk. Svordomar, dialekter och annat ont. Stockholm 2001, Carlssons bokförlag AB.
- Internet, medier och kommunikation. red. Peter Dahlgren. Lund 2002, Studentlitteratur.
- Adelswärd, Viveka. Prat, skratt, skvaller och gräl och annat som vi gör när vi samtalar. Stockholm1999, Brombergs.
- Teaching methods
- Presentations, group discussions, Internet course: https://elf.phil.muni.cz/elf2/course/view.php?id=1538
- Assessment methods
- Written and oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2018/SKANSI_32