FF:SUS_60b The Sign of Genesis II. - Course Information
SUS_60b The Sign of Genesis: Chapters from Czech Enlightenment II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Miloš Štědroň, CSc. (lecturer), PhDr. Dagmar Koudelková (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Miloš Štědroň, CSc.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:00–13:40 N51
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 110 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 112/110, only registered: 3/110, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/110
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 28 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- SIGN OF BIRTH: chapters on the Czech national revival
Language - literature - theater - music - art - culture
(Reflexion following methodologically Vladimír Macura's book Znamení zrodu.)
- Learning outcomes
- Student after this course is able to better understand the theory of Czech history of late 18.century and the first half of 19.century. Leading text of this course is famous book of Vladimír Macura. This book bring new views of this important period of Czech history by means of application of theory of game and semiotic.
- Importance of individual names for the Czech culture, science and art, inspiration, tradition:
- Dobrovský - Pelcl - Jungmann - Bolzano - Palacký - Šafařík - Hanka - RKZ - Sabina - Mácha - Tyl - Čelakovský - Němcová - Erben - Světlá - Havlíček - Rubeš - Langer - Neruda - Hálek (Barák, Mayer) - Vrchlický - Zeyer.
- Morava: Bratranek - Gallaš - Fryčaj - Klácel - Sušil - Bartoš - (Janáček)
- required literature
- MACURA, Vladimír. Znamení zrodu :české národní obrození jako kulturní typ. 2., rozšíř. vyd., v H&H 1. Jinočany: H & H, 1995. 264 s., [8. ISBN 80-85787-74-1. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures with audiovisual examples
- Assessment methods
- Written examination consisting of 6 questions focusing on the basic notions of the discipline
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/SUS_60b