FF:UJA201 Language Course III - Course Information
UJA201 Language Course IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Olga Lytvynyuk, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (lecturer)
PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 10:00–11:40 VP, Thu 10:00–11:40 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJA103 Practical Ukrainian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Theme of the course captures the basic gramatikal topics with the relevant vocabulary, grammatical interpretation and practice of basic linguistic phenomena. Taking into account the differences and correspondences between Ukrainian and Czech.
- Verb - infinitive, timing Noun - inflectional types Spelling Colloquiality, Interviews Paronyms, Synonyms, Antonyms
- required literature
- MYRONOVA, Galyna. Praktický kurz ukrajinštiny (The Practical Course in Ukrainian). Brno: Vydavatelství MU, 1999. 440 pp. ISBN 80-210-2209-4. info
- not specified
- VINNYC'KA, V. M. and N. P. PLJUŠČ. Ukrajins'ka mova :praktyčnyj kurs hramatyky : dlja studentiv-inozemciv. Kyjiv: [s.n.], 1997. 243 s. ISBN 966-95249-3-8. info
- Assessment methods
- Final assessment: accreditation by a written test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses