FF:UJA201 Language Course III - Course Information
UJA201 Language Course IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 16:00–17:40 VP, Thu 12:00–13:40 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJA103 Practical Ukrainian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Theme of the course captures the basic gramatikal topics with the relevant vocabulary, grammatical interpretation and practice of basic linguistic phenomena. Taking into account the differences and correspondences between Ukrainian and Czech.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will deepen the knowledge of the Ukrainian language.
- Verb - infinitive, timing Noun - inflectional types Spelling Colloquiality, Interviews Paronyms, Synonyms, Antonyms
- required literature
- MYRONOVA, Galyna. Praktický kurz ukrajinštiny (The Practical Course in Ukrainian). Brno: Vydavatelství MU, 1999. 440 pp. ISBN 80-210-2209-4. info
- not specified
- VINNYC'KA, V. M. and N. P. PLJUŠČ. Ukrajins'ka mova :praktyčnyj kurs hramatyky : dlja studentiv-inozemciv. Kyjiv: [s.n.], 1997. 243 s. ISBN 966-95249-3-8. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Final assessment: accreditation by a written test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/UJA201