FF:UJA206 Practical Ukrainian IV - Course Information
UJA206 Practical Ukrainian IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 10:50–12:25 N43, Wed 15:50–17:25 A31
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJA201 Language Course III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Theme of the course captures the basic gramatikal topics with the relevant vocabulary, grammatical interpretation and practice of basic linguistic phenomena. Taking into account the differences and correspondences between Ukrainian and Czech.
- Verb - infinitive, timing Noun - inflectional types Adjectives Numerals Spelling Colloquiality, Interviews Paronyms, Synonyms, Antonyms
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of a seminar. Final assessment: examination by a written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses