FF:UJS301 Translation - Course Information
UJS301 Theory and Praxis of Specialised and Artificial TranslationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Yevheniya Ishchuk (lecturer)
PhDr. Taťána Juříčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Krystyna Kuznietsova (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 16:00–17:40 A31
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJA206 Practical Ukrainian IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/UJS301