FF:UJS306 Juridical Terminology II - Course Information
UJS306 Juridical Terminology of Ukrainian IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Halyna Myronova, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Yevheniya Ishchuk (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 8:00–9:40 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ujs305 Juridical Terminology I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/UJS306